Django Unchained

Despite Django being out from early 2014. I only just managed to see this film and of course due to the nature of it. I felt compelled to write a bit on it.
I won't ruin the plot for those who have not yet managed to see this film by revealing too much. It's an excellent film and leaves you with a satisfied feeling that justice has been dealt.  
There are some parts I would call winch worthy but this is to be expected for a film based on or involving slavery and slaves. 
This film stars Jamie Foxx, Kerry Washington, Samuel L Jackson and Leonardo Dicaprio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are we tired yet? nothing is changing... returning to our roots ..if we can find them

How I Got Into Reading..And Additional Posts About My Current Reading Books/Styles

Fear for the silent victims in the long standing police brutality tale