Martin Luther King Jr-My personal hero

Story Of Martin L King Jr The

 Martin Luther king, what an example of courage, tenacity and faith, in human kind and at a time when it seemed like his efforts were futile. He was my original personal hero, before I ever knew that there was more behind his roaring speech.  I wasn't aware of the Lynching, raping and maiming of black people that was prevalent during his time. I can only stand in astonishment and his feat at such a dangerous time.
If he was ever to return and see what he began, wouldn't he be so proud. I am pretty sure most of you know about him, but I will leave you with his famous "I have a dream" speech, and links to some of his books available through many retailers suitable for the very youngest to the very eldest in society.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear for the silent victims in the long standing police brutality tale

Are we tired yet? nothing is changing... returning to our roots ..if we can find them

Fetishising the black body, BBC, BBB and other roles we play in them - some adult themes