I Am Back....

I have been a way a little while, but now I find there are more movies, books and films for me to watch and discuss. so it made sense to bring this blog back to life.

Let's talk about police brutality and films that show this in its true light. this blog has been sitting idle for over 7 years. all the issues we are facing today i have looked at, and now i'm going to take this blog in a slightly different direction.

We will be discussing some current events and i will be putting my opinion across on way we can combat and change the system for the better.

There have been some changes since resuming this blog, so the reference to my husband will not be in context now, but to show the changes and to keep the content as unchanged as possible. I will not change these posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are we tired yet? nothing is changing... returning to our roots ..if we can find them

Fear for the silent victims in the long standing police brutality tale

The courage to love